- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select the source view of Sales Orders under Most Commonly Used and click Ok.
- From middle column drag Sales Order Record into Include Records Where and set this Equal to the sales order we are reviewing
- From left column, expand Sales Order Item, expand Sales Order Item Membership, expand Sales Order Item Membership Promotion and select Membership Promotion
- From middle column, drag Name into Results fields to display
- Your fields should look similar to the below example:
If you need to see a specific ticket or merchandise discount used on an order, please refer to How to get a list of constituents who used a certain discount