- Confirm that applicant can login to their account to view applications without immediately starting a new application. Note: If Applicant logs in and sees a blank application refer to instructions HERE.
- Confirm the applicant has looked under SHOW "In Progress Applications" AND "Submitted Applications"
- Have the applicant provide the email confirmation of the saved application. NOTE: If they are unable to provide a confirmation email, there is a good chance it was never saved.
- Go to (Gifts) Blackbaud Grantmaking > Launch > Applications > View Historical Applications
- Click Search > Add More Options > Check Application ID hit OK. NOTE: The tracking number from the applicants confirmation email is the application ID.
- Input Application ID you got from the applicants confirmation email and hit OK.
- If nothing comes up try searching for the organization name.
- If still nothing comes up go back to your dashboard and click Launch > Applications > Retrieve and Manage Applications
- Repeat steps 5 and 6
- If you are still unable to locate the application, you may reach out to Support to see if we can assist further in tracking the application. Please provide as much information as possible when you call (ex.: email address of applicant, form ID...)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.