- Navigate to this zip file and download it.
- Extract the files, you should see two files called en-GB.js and en-gb_dlg.js.
- Copy these files and put them in the following locations. Note that the location may differ depending on where you installed Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- en-GB.js - C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\NetCommunity\Client\Scripts\tiny_mce_V4\langs\
- en-gb_dlg.js - C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\NetCommunity\Client\Scripts\tiny_mce_V4\plugins\advimage\langs\
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.