Typically, this behavior is prompted by a caching behavior. Clear your cache for all time. Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
If you are on version 7.1. Service Pack 1 and your browser language to set to English (United Kingdom)
- Navigate to this zip file and download it.
- Extract the files, you should see two files called en-GB.js and en-gb_dlg.js.
- Copy these files and put them in the following locations. Note that the location may differ depending on where you installed Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- en-GB.js - C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\NetCommunity\Client\Scripts\tiny_mce_V4\langs\
- en-gb_dlg.js - C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\NetCommunity\Client\Scripts\tiny_mce_V4\plugins\advimage\langs\
- Once completed, this issue should be resolved.