Access the Total Revenue and Payments Report:
- Click Revenue > Total Revenue and Payments
- Mark show revenue that moved from unearned to earned
- Enter your date range and mark any other settings that you would want to include
- Click View report
- Navigate to Analysis, then click on Information library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Group Sales Reservations and click OK.
Note: The Group Sales Reservation source view is found in the Reservation section or by changing the Record Type drop down to Reservation.
- In the left column, select Order. From the middle, drag Sales Order Status into Include records where. Set equal to Not One Of and select the following statuses: Complete, Cancelled. Click OK.
- In the left column, select Group Sales Reservations. From the middle, drag Arrival date into Include records where. Set equal to After Today.
- To display the arrival date: From the middle column, drag Arrival date into Results fields to display.
- To display payments added to the reservation: In the left column, expand Order, then select Sales Order Payment. From the middle, drag Amount from the middle column to Results fields to display.
- To total all of the payments to reduce duplicates: Within Results fields to display, click on the Order\Sales Order Payment\Amount field. Then click on the Sigma icon above Results fields to display text. Select SUM.
- To display the overall amount on order: In the left column, select Order. From the middle, drag Amount into Results fields to display section