Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
1. Go to Admin >> Shell Design, User-Defined Smart Queries.
2. Create new for Smart Query for Constituent.
3. Add 'Application Details\Designation\Purpose\Site\Site record to the results fields'.
4. Build a revenue smart query using the new User-Defined Smart Query.
5. Run and test the new query.
6. Return to and edit the User-Defined Smart Query.
Notice that the 'Application Details\Designation\Purpose\Site\System record ID' field is no longer set as a filter.