When is chat support available?
Chat Support is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.
For more information and exceptions, refer to: How do I access live chat support and what are the hours?
What types of questions can you ask through chat support?
Our expert analysts are able to troubleshoot a variety of issues and complexities through chat. If we can't resolve your issue on chat, we'll continue to work on the case and contact you using your preferred method.
Can you screen share through chat?
Yes, screen share is available at the discretion of the support analyst.
How do I start a chat?
- On the Chat page, select your product from the Select your solution drop-down.
- Click the Chat now button.
Note: If the Chat now button is not visible, chat is offline.
- Fill out the form and click Chat Now.
Note: If you are chatting about an existing or closed case, enter the case number in the Enter Related 9-Digit Case Number field (a leading 0 may be needed).
- A chat window will open displaying the message'Please hold while we connect you to an agent'. This screen will appear until your chat is answered.
- Type your question and responses in the bottom box and click Send to display your response to the analyst.
What happens if my issue can't be resolved through chat?
If we can't resolve your issue on chat, we'll continue to work on the case and contact you using your preferred method.
Can I save a copy of the chat transcript?
Yes, you can click the Save Chat button in the top left of the chat window at anytime to save the chat transcript as a txt file.
How do I access the chat transcript after the chat has ended?
After each chat session, a case is created to record the conversation and is available through Case Central. You'll receive an email when the case is created with the case number and a link to review the case notes.