In the interim:
- Some users are able to utilize the Firefox browser to hyperlink image via: Highlight the image>Click Insert Link. Note: the image must be highlighted (turn blue), the image won't hyperlink if it's only selected (little white boxes around).
- If Firefox does not work for you, hyperlinks will need to be added through the HTML - Within this link, the section you'll need to follow is "HTML Links - Image as Link".
The overview of the process is as follows - Starting point: Editing the email
Note: we recommend taking a backup of the HTML and saving it locally in case something goes awry in the editing process. NetCommunity does not have a revert option for emails design.
- Click View>Source Code
- Locate your Image URL tag, which should look similar to this: <img src="www.websiteurlg.org/view.image?Id=1234"/>
- Wrap the image tag as follows: <a href="www.desiredhyperlink.com"><img src="www.websiteurlg.org/view.image?Id=1234"/></a>
- Image: img src="www.websiteurlg.org/view.image?Id=1234"/
- Wrap image in - Beginning tag: <a href="www.desiredhyperlink.com"> end tag </a>
- www.desiredhyperlink.com - replace this with your desired hyperlink
- When finished, click OK, then click Save