Part A - Navigate to the charity profile page:
- Visit everydayhero.com.
- Enter the organization name in the search field.
- Click the gray magnifying glass to search.
- Select the 'Charities' tab from the navigation menu on the left.
- Click the correct organization name.
- Copy and save the section of the URL after 'https://nfp.everydayhero.com/us/'. This will be the name of the organization and will be added to the unique get-started link.
- Example Charity Page URL: https://nfp.everydayhero.com/us/charity-name.
- Save "Charity-Name".
- Navigate to the charity profile page using steps 1-5 above.
- Locate the event in the list of event tiles in the "Our Events" section.
- Hover over the event tile and click the "Join Event" button.
- Copy and save the general get-started link for the event.
- Example Get-Started URL: https://event-name.everydayhero.com/us/get-started
Part C: Create the unique get-started link:
- Obtain the get-started link copied in part B.
- Add the section of the link obtained in Part A to the get-started link between '/us/' and 'get-started' as shown below
- Example unique link: https://event-name.everydayhero.com/us/charity-name/get-started