- Select Constituent 360 > Constituents > Search for the individual who is either missing or has a missing transaction.
- Click to view their Constituent record > Click to view their Transactions tab.
- Find the URL (webpage address) in your web browser, then find the part that looks like this: consID=12345678. Record, or copy the constituent ID. Next, if there is a transaction missing, you can also record the transaction ID for the missing gift. The transaction ID can be found in the confirmation code for the missing gift. The last string of numbers in the confirmation code is the transaction ID. It will look similar to this: 2652-1262-1-1338-XXXX. The final string of XXXXs in the example represents where you would find the transaction ID for a given donation. The constituent's transactions will be listed on the lower portion of the transaction tab page, and there will be a confirmation code for each.
- Select Data Management > Luminate Management.
- Search for the Constituent ID in the search box on the Luminate Management Queue Problem Management screen. This is the screen where any errors are shown for data syncing between LO and RE/LCRM. If there are any errors, either remedy the issue or contact support.
- Search the Transaction ID in Queue Problem Management as well, this is the other ID that may have errors preventing a gift from syncing.
How often does data sync between LO and LCRM?
How can I rebuild an error?
How to resolve integration errors in Queue Problem Management?