- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Revenue and click OK.
- The new ad-hoc query screen will appear. First, you may want to filter on a date range to help you find the transaction you are looking for. From the middle column, drag Date to Include records where and set this to be equal to your date range.
- Next, to find the payment, scroll down in the middle column until you see Credit Card. Beneath the heading, you can use any of the following fields to find the transaction you're looking for:
- Authorization code (this is the six character authorization code provided from Blackbaud Payment Services).
- Card number
- Credit card expires on
- Credit type (Visa, MasterCard, etc.)
- Name on card
- To look up a transaction by credit card number, drag Card Number to Include records where and set the filter to be "Contains" and type the last four digits you have:
- To see all of the details about the transaction, we recommend dragging the credit card fields listed in Step 5 to Results fields to display to help you pinpoint the transaction. Your final query will look like this:
- Click Preview Results to see the transaction.
- To open the transaction directly from the query, click the Browse button and choose to browse to the Revenue Transaction Page.
- On the Set save options tab, name your query to access later.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.