- Click Management in the menu
- Click User Defined Fields
- Click on the category the field is stored under (ex: Base)
- Click on the name of the field to open it
- Click on Step 2 Field Application
- On this page you will see all of the possible Field Applications listed. The boxes currently checked mark the Field Applications currently set on this particular field. You can check off additional Field Applications, and uncheck those currently selected, if you wish to modify the field and where it appears in the database
- Click Save And Finish to save any changes
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.