- First, if the order was tied to a constituent record, you could try to find the order on their record.
- From Constituents, click Constituent Search
- Go to the Sales Order Tab on the Record
- Click the hyperlinked Order Number of the correct order you need to refund.
- If you know the date range of the order and what items were purchased, you may be able to run the Total Revenue and Payments Report to find the order.
- From Revenue, click Total Revenue and Payments to access the Total Revenue and Payments Report.
- In the Date field, find the date or date range you are looking for.
- If you know what sales method (Online, Daily Sales, or Advance Sales), the order was processed, you can also check these boxes to only see those transactions.
- Click View Report.
- When the report runs, find the item that was purchased on the order and scroll through until you find the Order Number.
- If the Order was paid via credit card, you can also run a query to lookup the payment by credit card number: Can I look up a transaction by credit card number?
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.