Submit an eTapestry eCommerce edit request.
NOTE This link applies only to customized forms and pages created by eTapestry. Customized forms/pages were created previously for a fee, and fees may apply to make the requested changes/edits. If you're unsure if a form/page was created using the standard eTapestry tools or is customized, check to see if you can edit the form/page before submitting a request:
- In eTapestry, click on Management > Online Presence.
- Click on DIY forms or eStore (Cart) or Fundraisers (options available will vary based on your subscription/added features).
- Click on the following to see if any edit options become available:
- DIY forms: Review the list of forms. Click the Edit button to far right of the form's name to open its options.
- eStore (Cart): Review items listed. Click on names of items to edit.
- Fundraiser: Review Fundraisers listed. Click on the name of the Fundraiser (not the web address below) to open its options.
- If edit options become available, then you can make the change. If the form/page is not listed and/or edit options are not available, then it's a customized form/page and edits can be requested via the link above.