If you would like to sell a discount registration option, you can add this registration option to your Event, following the steps below. Once you have added this Registration Option, you can then prohibit this option from showing on webforms if this is not available to be purchased by all attendees.
- From Events, Search and Select your Special Event
- Navigate to the Options Tab, Click Add
- In the Add a Registration Option Screen
- Select the Registration Type
- Enter the Name
- Enter the Registration count - the number of registrations associate with the purchase of this option
- Enter the Registration Fee - the registration fee is the amount registrants must pay to attend the event. This price should include the discount.
- Enter the Cost - the cost is expenses your organization incurs for this registration option
- Add any benefits
- Go to Web > Manage Event Registration Forms.
- Find the name of the event, and click the green downward arrow next to the event name.
- Click Options.
- Unmark the box to Include next to the registration option that should not be on webforms.
- Click Save.
We do have the ability to create discount for Scheduled Program. Please reference the following Knowledgebase Solution to add discounts: I need to add a discount.