- Click Reports
- Click eTapestry Standard Reports
- Click Giving Dynamics Report
- Select the query that you'd like to use (for example, to look for everyone in the database, you'll use Base/All Constituents)
- Below the Criteria heading, select the start and end dates for the date ranges you'd like to search
- Select the Type of fields you'd like to use to calculate the totals; for more information, please see What is the difference between Gifted, Raised, and Received Fields in Queries and Reports?
- If you would like to include in-kind gifts, mark the checkbox that says "Include In Kind Gifts"
- Below the Display Options heading, mark the Include Graph checkbox if you would like to see a visual representation of the gifts
- Select your preferred Report Format from the drop down menu
- Click Submit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.