- Navigate to Analysis>Information library
- Click on Add an ad-hoc query
- Select source view Sales Orders and click OK
- In the left column select Sales Orders. From the middle, drag Order complete date to Include records where. Set equal to your date range, such as this calendar year.
- Drag this same field into Results fields to display
- In the left column, select Sales Orders. From the middle, drag Refund Status text into Include records where. Set equal to Not Refunded
- In the left column expand Sales Order Item, then expand Sales order Item Ticket, then select Program. From the middle, drag Program Record into Include records where. Set equal to your Daily Admission program.
- In the left column select Sales Orders Item. Drag Total to results fields to display. Click the blue Sigma symbol and select SUM.
- NOTE: You can also SUM the Net Amount field instead of the total field to get an accurate amount that excludes discounts
- Click on Lookup ID in Results fields to display and select the red X to delete line item.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.