- On the Financial Statement go to the Columns tab
- Click New Column
- Ensure the "Column Definition Type" drop down is set to Amount
- Then select the appropriate fields form the list on the left to add to the box on the right
- Underneath the box on the right, you will see options for the mathematical operations
- If the operations need to be performed in a certain order, use the parentheses to group operations.
- Click OK to save the changes to the new column
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.