- On the Analysis tab click Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Choose the Constituent source view and click OK
- In the "Browse for Fields in" column, click to highlight Address (Primary)
- From the middle column drag any needed address fields to Results Fields to Display (ex: Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, State, and ZIP)
- Select the Preview Results tab to get the full list of names with their addresses
- On the bottom of the query window click Export to Excel
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.