Note: Before completing this task, make sure you have marked the upcoming school year as the current year.
Enroll incoming students
1. From the drop-down menu in the upper, right-hand corner, select Core.
2. Click Users/Access > Profile.
3. Click Enroll Incoming Students.
4. Click the Re-Classify link in the Registered for 20XX-20XX Without Student Role column.
5. Select the student column for all incoming students who should be given the student role, select the withdraw column if the user will not be attending the school. Select the no change column if no changes should be made to the student role.
6. Click Save.
Repeat for each grade level.
Note: Parents will automatically be moved from the Parents of Incoming Students role to the Parent role.