Check to see how the checklist milestone that is associated with the Decision Status is set up. Sometimes the checklist milestone has to be completed in order for the Candidate to receive a Decision Status.
When the Candidate shows the correct Decision Status and is not appearing under the Decision Status, the next thing you want to do is re-save the Checklist milestone. Sometimes milestones are updated but the updates are not applied to previous years and/or previous grades associated with the checklist.
To re-save a Checklist milestone, as an Admissions Manager:
- Enrollment Management > Admissions > Admissions Setup > Checklists
- Edit the correct Checklist
- Across from the Milestone associated with the Decision Status click on Edit
- Click on Save
- Choose Yes for Change Candidates
- Select entering years and grade levels that apply
- Click on Confirm
Once this change is done, it will take a few hours for the update to hit Capacity Planning.