We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information.
In the meantime, we can pull the unmapped transactions from their respective Deposits:
- Go to Financials>Post Revenue to GL. Click the Process with exceptions.
- Under the Recent Status Report, click the Exception report.
- Once in the exception report, we'll want to run it and search out all transactions moving to the unmapped transaction account. Type in the account number for Unmapped Transactions in the Find bar.
- This will then show us each transaction that's causing issue and the date for when they were deposited. The exception will say "The account assigned to unmapped transactions is included in this GL distribution." Go to Financials>Deposit Search and find the deposit that was made on this day.
- Find the transaction from the report, and then click Unlock Deposit in the top left.
- Once Unlocked, click the green arrows next to this transaction and select Unlink.
- Lock the deposit back and attempt to post to the GL. This should allow the rest of the deposit to post while we resolve the issue with the bad transactions.