Option #1: Find all programs using this price type.
Step 1: Build a query to find all programs using the price type.
- Click Analysis>Information Library
- Click to Add an Ad-hoc query and select the Program source view.
- In the left column, click Prices. In the middle column, select Price type and add it to Include records where.
- Set it equal to the price type in question.
- Click the preview results tab to see all programs containing this price type.
- Click the Events tab and click Program Search.
- Find the program in question. Click the prices tab, and click the green arrows next to the price type in question.
- Click the delete option.
- Click the Tickets tab in Altru and click Ticket sales setup.
- Click Price Types.
- Click the green arrows next to the price type in question and click Delete.
Option #2: Mark the price type as inactive. This will remove it from all areas of Altru but will leave it on the price type list for future use.
- Click Administration> Code Tables
- At the top of this page, you'll see a Category dropdown menu. Click the dropdown arrow and select Ticketing. Click Apply.
- Find Price Types under the Code table name column. Click here.
- In the Price Type Table Entries, find the price type(s) you'd like to inactivate.
- Click the green arrows next to the price type and choose Edit.
- In the new window, you'll see an empty checkbox next to Inactive. Check this box and click Ok.
- Note: If you are looking to delete the price type, but can't seem to find it on any programs, it may already be inactivated.