To account for this, check the following:
- Check to make sure that the email address is spelled correctly in ResearchPoint.
- Click the green chevron to the left of your name and click Edit
- Make sure the address is valid and make any needed corrections
- Click "Resend Invite"
- Check your Spam folder in whatever email client you use
- Direct your IT group to wholesale whitelist the BlackbaudOnDemand.com domain in your spam appliance, application or email environment
- Direct your IT group to configure spam appliance rules to allow mail from DoNotReply@BlackbaudOnDemand.com
If your email system administrator or spam appliance vendor requires a sample of the message to account for its origin, you may send them an email invite from ResearchPoint to another domain other than your own or to a 3rd party provider such as Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.com. All invite messages have a complete SMTP header on them which may be used to configure spam appliances and applications appropriately.
PLEASE NOTE: Blackbaud does not support firewalls & spam appliances, nor are we able to assist with configurations and changes to them. If you require assistance with this, please contact the appropriate vendor for support.
As an alternative to getting the invite email, newly invited users may do the following:
- Login to Blackbaud.com using the same email address as the one entered in ResearchPoint for you.
- Access your ResearchPoint site directly by updating SITEID in one of the two links below with your organization's Blackbaud Site ID and entering the updated link into your web browser's address bar:
- https://login.blackbaudondemand.com/?SiteID=SITEIDRP (For Example: ?SiteID=5740RP)
- Click "Start ResearchPoint"