To account for this, check the following:
- Have the new ResearchPoint check their Spam folder in whatever email client they use
- Direct your IT group to wholesale whitelist the BlackbaudOnDemand.com domain in your spam appliance, application or email environment
- Direct your IT group to configure spam appliance rules to allow mail from DoNotReply@BlackbaudOnDemand.com
If your email system administrator or spam appliance vendor requires a sample of the message to account for its origin, you may send them an email invite from ResearchPoint to another domain other than your own or to a 3rd party provider such as Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.com. All invite messages have a complete SMTP header on them which may be used to configure spam appliances and applications appropriately.
PLEASE NOTE: Blackbaud does not support firewalls & spam appliances, nor are we able to assist with configurations and changes to them. If you require assistance with this, please contact the appropriate vendor for support.
As an alternative to getting the invite email, newly invited users may do the following:
- Login to Blackbaud.com
- Make sure that the user is indeed logged in by checking to see if "Welcome First Last" is in the upper right of the page
- Browse to https://login.blackbaudondemand.com/?SiteID=SITEID
- SITEID = The site id of your organization