1. Go to npo\found\configfiles\wfound.pf and open this file in notepad. Look for the line with tok. (If there is not a tok line listed skip to step 3.)
2. Comment out the -tok line by putting a ‘#’ at the beginning of the line.
3.Click Save to save the file.
4.Open FIMS > Tools >System Utilities > Run Procedure > Browse & highlight this file: NPO\Found\FIMS\gui\tools\update\updateWFoundPF.p" > click open
- After running the tool check and make sure that the wfound.pf file was updated by looking at the date stamp on the file found here:
5. Exit out of FIMS and re-log in. (Wfound.pf is read only when first starting so you will need to exit FIMS and re-log in)
6. Run the compiler to confirm the error is gone. Tools >System Utilities >Admin Utilities > FIMS Compiler. You can just use the default values that come up when the compiler opens and then click compile. Let the process finish completely and verify that there are no errors.