(Note: The Raiser's Edge NXT Add-in for Outlook works between Outlook 365 and The Raiser's Edge NXT Web View. The add-in does not interface with the Raiser's Edge Database View as Outlook Integration in Blackbaud Hosting Services does not integrate with Microsoft Office 365.)
1. Open Outlook 2013 and start a new email message.
2. Click on Message tab. Then find and click on Apps for Office below:
3. In the new Apps for Office window, click on Raiser's Edge NXT and then click Start.
4. The app will open within the email message:
5. Enter an email in the To field.
6. Click on the blue circle arrows in Raiser's Edge NXT app to search constituent records.
7. Matching records will appear -- either just one, or click on the match in the results to open its details.
8. Type your email message:
9. Press Send to send the email and add the action to The Raiser's Edge NXT. Optionally, you can review some action details before sending via the following steps:
10. Click Add action button:
11. Select the Action type and set the Action date. (The action category will save as Email.). Click Edit notes.
12. The email will appear in a text box, which saves as an Action Notepad. Click Save action to add it to Raiser's Edge NXT.
13. You'll receive a success message when it's added. Then click Send to send the email message.