When a married constituent registers for an event listing their spouse as a guest, if the Event Registration uses the batch separation option, we have found that after committing both the Event Registration and Profile Update batches that the spouses are erroneously removed.
Download and install the latest patch, which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch
Steps to Duplicate
Prerequisites: Married couple in CRM, batch separation enabled. You must also have an event that allows for multiple registrations.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Register for an event (event reg class or new event reg form) as one constituent, include the spouse record as a guest.
2. Download the Event Registration transaction via Web Transaction.
3. Open the batch and make sure that both constituents are linked to records in CRM.
4. Click the "Review transactoin details".
5. Click the "Guests" tab
6. Under "Registrant" make sure that the spouse record is linked to the existing constituent.
7. Save and close the batch.
8. Commit the Event Batch.
9. Review the created Constituent Update Batch
10. Commit batch, navigate to the Constituent record.
11. Note: The records are still in a household, have a marital status of married but the spouse record was removed.