- Optionally, create a constituent query for the desired records to Export.
- Start a new constituent Export.
- On the General tab, attach the query created in step 1 if being used. Review other settings.
- On the Output tab, select the following fields to output. When prompted for the number of addresses, enter a number that will include all the desired addresses. You can also specify specific address types and set a sort by option.
- Constituent Information > Constituent ID
- Constituent Information > Name
- Address > All Addresses > Import ID
- Address > All Addresses > Linked?
- Address > All Addresses > Type
- Address > All Addresses > Address Block (or add other address fields for identification purposes)
- Add any additional desired fields to the Export.
- Run the Export.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.