- Click on Queries and navigate to the desired category.
- Click New Query in the upper left.
- Enter a name and description for the query.
- Set the Starting Query to Query Category of Base and Query of All Journal Entries - JE.
- Set Results to Data Return Type of Journal Entries.
- Set Criteria Options to Match each criteria.
- Under Browse Fields, click on Journal Entry Types and mark Disbursement.
- Optionally under Browse Fields, click on Journal Entry Date and set the desired date range.
- Optionally under Browse Fields, click on Funds and mark the funds to include.
- In the upper left, select Preview and click Save And.
- Review the query results. (Optionally, click Edit Query to go back to the query to edit if needed.)
- Click on Reports > Standard > eTapestry Standard Reports.
- Under Activity Summary Reports, click on Fund Activity Summary.
- In 1. Query, select the disbursement journal entry query saved in steps 1 through 11.
- In 2. Criteria, select Only those Funds with Received received amounts less than or equal to $0.00 and and Include Disabled Items.
- In 3. Display Options, leave marked for a graph or unmark for no graph.
- In 4. Delivery Options, set the desired options and run the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.