1.) On the Event Calendar: "Include events from The Raiser’s Edge" box is checked and a corresponding RE query is selected, that includes the event.
2.) On the Event Registration part:
a.) The event is present under the "Add events" section.
b.) The "Publish to online event calendar" checkbox is marked.
3.) The Event Registration part is added to two pages.
We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information.
Edit the Event Registration part, then:
- Unmark the checkbox: "Publish to online event calendar"
- NOTE: Doing this will unlink the event page from the calendar.
- OR -
- Click the Usage tab
- Click on the page(s) that you want to remove the part from
- Once the page loads, remove the part from the page
- Go the Calendar and click one of the events listed above
- You will not longer get the error and the link to the event will be present
- NOTE: Using this method, you will only be able to use the event part on ONE page