- Create or edit a query.
- Select Tools > Query Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Gift Processing tab.
- Select the the desired setting under Credit Matching Gifts to one of the following:
Note: The Query Options for matching gift does filter for matching gifts, such as selecting matching gift company would not necessarily exclude the donor/employee from query results. Instead, it tells Query which constituent(s) to give credit to if there is matching gift present. It does not affect gifts without matching gifts.
- Donor: Matching gift types apply only to the employee whose gift the MG Pledge and any associated MG-payment gifts are linked.
- Matching gift company: Matching gift types apply only to the organization noted on the MG Pledge along with associated MG-payment gifts that are linked.
- Both: Matching gift types apply to both the donor and the matching gift company.
- Click OK.
For information on soft credit options in Query, please refer to How to set soft credit options in Query
For information on entering matching gifts, please refer to How to enter or add a matching gift pledge