This can be caused by the default regional settings of the device/browser.
To fix this issue:
- Go to the Language tab.
- To the right of the Category dropdown, you will see the Language dropdown.
- Select any Languages listed that you have not previously updated. You may only have English and English (United States) - Wait while the screen will refreshes.
- Choose a selection from the Category dropdown and update the text to match what it has been changed to under the other language selection(s).
- Refresh your browser and the items text should update.
- If the text does not update, try clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files and refresh your browser again.