- From either Core or onMessage, select Communication > Pushpage.
- Select either Pushpage Issues or Pushpage Templates, depending on where the content for the Detail page is located. If the content is edited directly on the Template, a new issue would need to be created to display the changes that are made.
- Edit the Issue or Template.
- Select Detail Pages.
- Click Edit for the Detail Page that is causing the issue.
- Click Edit Detail Page.
- Click the HTML button:
- In the new window, review the HTML code for any invalid HTML code.
- Click Update once the code has been corrected.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Click <-- Back to Detail Pages.
- Click <-- Back to Issue.
- Click Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.