- When a student opens an assignment within the application, and selects ‘attach file’, a variety of ‘share from’ applications will be selectable:
- Files will show upload progress:
- When fewer than the maximum allowed files have been attached, the interface will be orange
(in this example, 3 of 5 files are attached)
- When the maximum allowed files have been attached, the interface will be blue.
A user then can press ‘Submit Assignment’
- This will prompt the user if they are sure they would like to submit
- After submission, the interface will be green
- When the assigning teacher views the assignment, they will see the date and time the assignment was submitted, as well as being able to download the individual files
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.