- Can use multiple constituent lists.
- Can change/add/remove constituent lists in the message.
- Can use merge fields but NOT custom merge fields.
How to send an eMail using an Constituent List
Imported List: (displays the imported list name)
- Can only use 1 imported list at a time.
- Can have custom merge fields based on the CSV file column names.
- Used primarily for importing email lists from other sources or importing organization files as NetCommunity does not create lists from org file queries
- Must duplicate template to attach a different list to the template before creating a new message.
See article: Cannot select or change the recipient list for an email message, or the merge field button is missing (includes video demo)
How to send an eMail using an Imported List
- Can use a mixture of multiple lists (Constituent or Imported)
- Can change/add/remove lists in the message
- CAN NOT USE ANY MERGE FIELDS
For more information, here is a link to the template data sources section of the email guide: https://www.blackbaud.com/files/support/guides/bbnc/emailre.pdf#page=19