- In Microsoft Windows, click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- Open the dialog box for changing Regional and Language settings.
- In the dialog box, look for the List separator setting. (Location may vary based on Windows version. You may need to open Additional settings... on the Format tab to find it.)
- Enter the desired list separator.
- Click Apply and then click OK. (Or Click OK, then click Apply and then click OK.)
Note: Blackbaud is unable to address this issue because it is related to third-party software. For assistance contact the third-party vendor.