You may have had a group reservation scheduled that needed to increase the number attending, but it would overbook your event's location. However, there may have been no notification that this location was now overbooked.
Our Product Development team has reviewed this issue, its impact in the software, and the availability of an alternative solution. After careful consideration, we have determined that this issue will not be addressed currently in the Altru software. Product Development will be focusing development resources in other existing areas of the product, as well as new feature development.
To trigger Altru's capacity check you can add the scheduled program to the event first. After adding that scheduled program to the reservation's itinerary Altru will perform a capacity check with the program. Once that scheduled program has been added successfully you can then add the daily admission program.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Go to Sales>Group Sales
2. Click Add at the top of the Calendar.
3. Fill out all relevant information for the group. Make sure to add a Visitor Type and Count that are both in your programs and less than the Capacity for your event.
4. Click Save.
5. In the Group Sale, click the Name of the Itinerary.
6. Click Add at the top right, and select Daily Admission Program.
7. Make sure the start and end times span a good length of the day, and click Save.
8. Click Add at the top right, and select Scheduled Event. Choose the event with the capacity close to your Group Sale visitor count.
9. Click Save.
10. Click Edit Itinerary at the top left of this screen.
11. Change the Visitor Count to be greater than the location capacity for the Scheduled Event.