You may have had a group reservation scheduled that needed to increase the number attending, but it would overbook your event's location. However, there may have been no notification that this location was now overbooked.
We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Go to Sales>Group Sales
2. Click Add at the top of the Calendar.
3. Fill out all relevant information for the group. Make sure to add a Visitor Type and Count that are both in your programs and less than the Capacity for your event.
4. Click Save.
5. In the Group Sale, click the Name of the Itinerary.
6. Click Add at the top right, and select Daily Admission Program.
7. Make sure the start and end times span a good length of the day, and click Save.
8. Click Add at the top right, and select Scheduled Event. Choose the event with the capacity close to your Group Sale visitor count.
9. Click Save.
10. Click Edit Itinerary at the top left of this screen.
11. Change the Visitor Count to be greater than the location capacity for the Scheduled Event.