|You can batch add fees or discounts to multiple families all at once for a specific amount. Batch adding can be applied by family or student depending how the fee/discount is set up.|
To batch add fees and discounts:
- Make sure the fee/discount is set up first. (Creating a Fee) (How do I create a new discount?)
- Hover over the Families tab and go to Manage families.
- Click the View Mode to Family or student depending on how the fee is set up.
- Select your filter options
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and expand the rows, if needed
- Mark the boxes on the left to the accounts that will have the fee/discount applied
- You may click on the to select all
- Under perform batch action click Select Action
- Select either Apply Fee or Apply Discount
- Locate the name of the fee or discount
- Enter the amount (full amount of the fee)
- Click the month/s
- Click submit