User Types relates to the access of the User to make changes to family accounts or view reports.
Accessing User Types on Existing Users
- Click on Settings on the upper right hand side
- Select Manage Accounts
- Click on the User to be adjusted
- Click on the desired User Type for selected User.
Access for User Types
- A General User is able to make changes to billing and view reports but does not have access to the extended care or Buy Now Give Now modules.
- A Read Only user user is able to view accounts and reports but is not able to make any changes to family accounts..
- A School Finance User can make changes to accounts, view reports, and edit the school's banking information in Smart.
- An Extended Care user is only able to access and make changes in the extended care module.
- A School Administrator can make changes to billing, view reports, and work in the extended care and Buy Now Give Now plugins.