When there is a remaining balance on a family’s account that you need to zero out for year end billing.
To zero out a remaining balance on a previous school year:
1. Go to the family's main landing page 2. Hover over the blue tab on the left side
3. Go to More Options > Apply Fees & Discounts
4. Select the Discounts billing item filter
5. Choose applicable discount from the ones listed in left column
6. Drag discount from left column into right column
7. A box will then pop up where you will enter billing amount, reason for adjustment, and month to be applied (when zeroing out balances the discount will always be placed in last month of payment plan)
8. Click Save
Note: Once balance is zeroed out in previous school year it can be rolled forward to current school year.