We have evaluated this issue and have determined it will not be addressed in the program in its current state. In this case, we believe the risks and challenges outweigh the potential benefit of resolving this issue. We strive to select the most impactful changes and issues to address with each release to accelerate the rate at which we deliver new features while sustaining the highest level of quality for our customers.
Temporarily mark the 'Send mail to this address' on the preferred address to send the eReceipt and re-mark after the merge is complete. Follow the steps below to globally update records for a Query of records.
1. Create a Query of affected records
2. Navigate to Admin, Global Change Records
3. Click the Include button and select your Query
4. Include the field Preferred Address, Send Mail and select: Operation: Add, Add Checked, and mark the checkbox to Overwrite existing value
5. Verify your selections are correct and accurate
6. Click the Change Now button
7. Save this Global Change to use after the eReceipt merge and reverse the Operation to Replace