If you are viewing the smart field on the individual constituent record, you should pull the smart field value in query from the Smart Fields folder in the left column (Browse for fields in).
- In the left column Browse for fields in, click on the plus sign to expand the folder.
- Then click on the name of your smart field.
- In the middle column, click Value and move this to Results Fields to Display to see the value of the smart field.
- Go to the Preview Results tab to preview the values of the smart field.
- Go to the Set Save Options tab to name and save your query.