To mark Payments as 'Paid' in batch:
1. First, build a search that pulls up the Payments you wish to Pay.
2. Once your Payment results appear in the workspace, select the Payments that you are looking to mark Paid by clicking the checkboxes to fill them in.
3. Now that all Payments are selected, at the top right go to Actions > Click 'Pay'.
4. The Pay Payments window appears > Set your Payment Date and add any Notes [NOTE: Bear in mind, all Payments will have the same Paid Date if done in batch]
5. Click OK > The Payments will be parked Paid
BUDGET MODULE SUBSCRIBERS: Please also bear in mind if the Payments have not been appropriated in the Budget, then they will not be marked Paid. Budget Appropriation is needed before the Payments can be marked Paid.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.