- Payment received at our processing center or via phone, web, mobile devise or through automatic debit
- Payment is applied to the account with a payment status of Ready
- Payment is posted to the account on the next business day with a status of In-Process
- We contact the issuing bank for collecting the payment (may take 3-5 business days for a response)
- Issuing bank advises if the payment is successful or failed.
- If successful, payment will be remitted to the school based on the Standard Remittance Schedule
- If the payment fails for insufficient funds through automatic debit, we will reattempt the payment in 10 days.
- If the payment fails for any other reason but insufficient funds, we will email the family a failed payment notice.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.