How do I mark a note on a parent's account that I have already worked on as done or completed?
The guide below will list the steps to mark a note as completed:
1. From the family's main landing page, scroll to the Notes & Requests section.
2. Click on the note you want to view.
3. This white pop up will appear, and on the upper right hand corner of the white box, it indicates that the note is still Open
4. Enter the reason or your remarks in the red box before clicking on the blue Save Remark button.
5. The remark you saved will appear in the Note History log.
6. To mark the note as still in progress click on the Resolution in Progress box. To mark the note as closed, click on the Mark as Done button.
7. When you have chosen the Mark as Done button, this Resolution text box will appear and you must enter a reason for closing the ticket. You also have the option to send an email notification to the parent or not. Then click on OK.
8. This white pop up will appear and you need to click on OK once more.
9. The small pop up will disappear and you will now see on the upper right hand corner that the note is now closed. Scroll down and click on the orange Close button. That pop up will now disappear and will bring you back to your family's main page.
10. Once back on the family's main page, scroll down to the Notes and Request section to see the note you had marked as done now shows as closed in the status column.