When using Firefox version 57.0, user may occasional encounter a box-shaped character when clicking around the various fields in a Revenue batch. If the user tabs out of the field, the box-character remains.
We're currently evaluating this issue for a fix in a future release.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Go to Revenue, Batch Entry.
2. Find a uncommitted batch with Status of Batch Verification.
3. Click Edit Batch.
4. Click around in the various fields (e.g. Date field, constituent name, lookup id)
5. Click on Revenue tab in Edit Batch screen.
6. Click on Recognition in Revenue Details box. Then click OK to go back to Edit Batch screen.
7. Repeat step 4.
Workaround - Use another web browser. (i.e. Chrome, IE)