Complete the following steps to correct the issue. Note: if the environment is hosted by Blackbaud, hosting will need to perform the tasks in the first two steps.
1. Redeploy reports for the environment.
2. Recycle the app pool.
3. Go to Administration > Application > Catalog Browser and select the ‘Load all reports’ option on the left menu.
4. Before clicking start on the process ensure that you’ve selected the option ‘Only load reports that have never been loaded’.
5. Click Start.
6. Run the Control report or Exception report for the batch.
Steps to Duplicate1) Commit a batch
2) Go to committed batch tab > Click the down chevron next to the batch committed in step 1.
3) Select View control report or View exception report >
4) Notice the error, "The Item '/Blackbaud/AppFx/EnterpriseCRM/xxx/System Reports/Revenue processing/Control Reports/Enhanced Revenue Batch Exception Report cannot be found"