- Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click the List Templates tab.
- In the Template Category drop down, select Gradebook.
- Click View/Copy for Gradebook Cumulative Grade by Marking Period.
- Within Select Objects expand Advisory Group mark Advisory Enrollment select User Base. User Id in the Pop up
- Select Advisory Group, Advisory Term in the pop up Select Advisory Group.Term ID click Select, and Advisory Base
- Add Advisory Faculty and when the pop-up appears select Advisory Group.Group ID = Advisory Faculty.Group ID, click Select
- Select Display Fields
- Click Select Fields
- Expand Gradebook Marking Period > Gradebook Cumulative > Course Enrollment > User Base > Advisory Enrollment > Advisory Group > Advisory Faculty User ID
- In the Filters tab, edit the Condition for Gradebook Marking Period.Marking Period.
- In the Condition popup, input the exact name of the marking period you want to pull in (such as S1, Q1, Semester 1 etc)
- Under Global Filters click + add the following Filter
- Advisory Term.School Year any of and the year you are in such as 2017- 2018
- Give your list a name.
- Click Save
- Click Preview to preview the list's results
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.