How do I run a report on what fees or discounts were applied to families accounts who are still in Pending?
A customized report must be created in order to obtain that information on what discounts or fees were applied to families accounts who are still in the Pending folder.
1. From the main page, hover the mouse over the Reports tab and from the drop down options that appear, select Create a New Custom Report.
2. Select the Family Export category
3. From the Fields section, select Family Name and Student Name. From the Additional Fields section, select Account Status and Smart Family ID. You can choose to click on Select Discounts only or Select Fees only or both depending on if you want to run both discounts and fees report. Then click on Next.
4. When you click on either Select Discounts or Select Fees, there will be a white pop up box that will appear and you have the option to select the discounts or fees you want to see on the report or choose all the items on the list. Click on OK once you have made your selections or click on All if you want to select all the items on the list.
5. On the next page, click on Equal To of Account Status
6. Click inside the red box that appears after clicking on Equal To
7. After clicking on the red box, a white pop up box will appear, check on Pending and then click on OK.
8. Then click on Next.
9. Enter the name of your report and then click on Save. There is also the option to schedule this report or run this report.