This error message is caused when there are too many conflicts to display on the page. This can occur when you've tried to schedule several years of events that have conflicts. To prevent this in the future, we recommend scheduling events for a shorter time frame to prevent too many conflicts. For example, do not schedule events for years, but instead for a few months at a time. In addition, every time that you schedule events, check the Conflicts tab to see if certain events are not being able to be built. You will need to manually resolve each one because every conflict scenario can be different.
- Go to Tickets > Program Search. Search for and select your program to schedule events for.
- Go to Event List > Click Add and schedule certain events
- Once that is done, check the Conflicts tab
- If it times out, then click "Undo last schedule" and try again with a shorter timeframe
- Repeat this process until you have everything you need scheduled