To troubleshoot error complete the following:
1. Unzip the attached ODBC test file in a directory on the machine you want to test. navigate to it and double click on ODBCTE32.
2. From the top menu, select Conn and select Full Connect. In the resulting window, select the Foundsql ODBC datasource and use sysprogress as the userid and password. Press OK.
3. In top part of window, type "select * from pub.profile" (do not type the quotes)and press the button with an exclamation point at the top. You should see a message in the bottom window that says something like this
In: hstmt = 0x019EE568, szSqlStr = "select * from pub.profile",
cbSqlStr = -3
4. Press the button next to the exclamation point that looks like a notepad. You should see profile data scroll through the bottom window.
If this works and is successful, then the problem is in the Crystal Report as the ODBC connection is working correctly. If the report was created by Blackbaud we will work with development on the report. We will need a copy of the report sent to us in order to submit to development. If the report was not created by Blackbaud, you will need to reach out to the developer who created the report for you.
Steps to Duplicate1. Go to Custom and select the Crystal report to run
2. Enter in any needed parameters such as date range, etc.
3. See error occur.